Canvas Landscape

The second assignment we had to turn in was the "Canvas Landscape". The second assignment was also using Dreamweaver. In order to successfully complete the landscape, I had to use skills I had previously learned from the first canvas exercise. Basically, we were told to create a landscape of a house, a flower, a living creature a cloud, and a sun. Additionally, we were required to use specific curves and shapes. While creating this landscape, I knew I wanted the grass to be green, the sun to be yellow, the sky to be blue, and the cloud to be white. I think the red and the orange of the house complemented each other well. I wish I had located the light, coming from the top left corner, by the sun. My favorite part is the flower, because I think the color pink I used is very pretty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorization

Cut and paste

Calligram